Photo NNC LONDON CONTEST
1. The Photo NNC LONDON contest is open to all photographers.
2. Team entries of two or more photographers are allowed.
3. The photographer (s) must be the author (s) of the pictures submitted in his / her / their name.
4. The photographer (s), or the agent or representative entering on their behalf, must be the copyright holder (s) or have been authorized by the copyright holder (s) to submit the pictures.
5. A picture can only be given once, or as a single picture or as part of a story, or as part of a body of work in Long-Term Projects. Pictures submitted more than once will be removed from the contest.
6. Pictures can be submitted as or not have been published.
7. Pictures must meet the following specifications:
Photos MUST be in digital JPG format, 300 dpi at 8” x 10”, which is 2400 x 3000 pixels
JPEG format with high-quality compression. We will use winning images for high-quality reproduction.
8. Pictures must not show the name of the photographer, agency, or publication, or any other information (these can be included in the metadata of the pictures).
9. All pictures must have accurate captions, written in English and original language, and contain all the information dimension, years of production.
10. The closing date for submitting entries to the 2018 Contest is
31 December 2018, 12.00 Central European Time.
11. Copyright holders retain copyright of their work. Foreground pictures, copyright holders, NNC GALLERY LONDON, unlimited, non-exclusive use of high-resolution pictures for the media, including social media, online and print, about the contest, the exhibition, the yearbook, the public archive, and without any remuneration being.
12. The copyright holders represent and warrant that submission of the pictures does not have any law, and further that no third party can hold any claims or any objections to the NNC GALLERY LONDON copyright holders will hold the NNC GALLERY LONDON harmless of any claims from third parties related hereto.
13. The Entry Rules and any disputes, proceedings or claims of any nature arising out of or in any way relating to the Entry Rules (including any non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by Dutch law.
An international jury selects the photos and gives first, second, and third prizes.
First prize: 1500 pounds
Second prize: 750 pounds
Third prizes: 250 pounds
we also have a prize for
4 - 10 places and 10 - 20 places.
4 - 10 places Free selection for Art Residence
10 - 20 Free selection for Art Magazine
All nominated photographers of the photo contest receive:
- Inclusion in the Photo Catalogue with a worldwide distribution.
- A diploma fro NNC Gallery London.
30 pound for max ten photos
Each entry should be sent as a separate email to
also, include your name, address, email address, and photo title in the body of the email, and receipt of payment.
Emails without a receipt will not be taken into consideration.
Submitted photos are to be attached to the email and not embedded in the email.
Entry fees are used to provide the competition prizes, displaying photos and support NNC Gallery Project.
Entry fees are non-refundable.
2018 Photo competition
"Art and photography"
We are looking for great new talent. We believe that in many, thanks to new technologies, they are creating interesting artistic works, doing new research. This competition is born for them.
Art lives a moment of great change; the image plays a fundamental role in the world now.
We want to understand what is happening around and help the artists to realize their project.
We will send the winners money to continue their search.
Submit your work by
9 Septembery 2018, 12.00 Central European Time.